The main elements of the logo:
- Features the gold Commonwealth Star that sits atop Australia's coat of arms (see below)
- Points the way forward to a sustainable future and global leadership on population
- Emphasises that population growth is a clear choice for all Australians, and not inevitable
- Features green to help promote true balance between humans and our environment, upon which we rely for ongoing economic and social wellbeing
- Incorporates Australia's official national colours of green and gold
In simple terms, and for the purposes of the Stable Population Party, a stable population is one in which the total population number does not change substantially over time. In effect, the population size remains relatively stationary.