Established in 2010, Sustainable Population Party is a registered political party, contesting federal elections and by-elections.
We are a group of committed people from backgrounds in business, science, the environment, health, academia, demography, politics and many other ordinary citizens, from World War 2 Diggers to migrants from every inhabited continent on Earth.
Sustainable Population Party is #RedefiningGrowth to secure a prosperous economy, healthy environment and better quality of life for all Australians.
Prosperous Economy | How to achieve real growth?
- Invest in better education and skills training to improve job security and workforce participation, whilst fostering innovation.
- Encourage a diverse range of productive industries, to increase export income and employment.
- Maintain a natural economic advantage via careful management of our food, water, energy and mineral resources.
Healthy Environment | How to achieve real growth?
- Protect animal habitats and biodiversity including native bushland and marine areas.
- Promote greater community participation in the conservation of recreational areas.
- Support clean energy technologies and lower greenhouse emissions.
Better Quality of Life | How to achieve real growth?
- Improve access to quality health care and emergency services.
- Enable more affordable, well-planned and desirable housing.
- Relieve congestion on our public transport and roads, to increase family and leisure time.
Australia can be better, without being bigger. We need real growth, not population growth.
To secure a prosperous economy, healthy environment and better quality of life for all Australians:
Vote 1 SUSTAINABLE
To support SPP, please:
- Sign up to our eNewsletter;
- Donate; or
- Join our community party.
You can also receive a free SPP logo car sticker: CLICK HERE
More about SPP and what we stand for: Read More